How to Access iCloud Photos in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Browser
iCloud is an incredible place to store stuff. iCloud Photos automatically saves all pictures and videos that are clicked or recorded in iCloud. This way, users can access these pictures using any device, whenever they want. This online cloud storage platform is a very secure place for storing all the precious images. In this blog, we will discuss the various ways through which iCloud photos can be accessed.
Accessing iCloud Photos in iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings menu. The icon represents a grey gear, and it can be found in the home screen.
- Now, just select the Apple ID. It will be present in the upper segment of the Settings menu that includes the user’s name and picture if they have uploaded any.
- In order to log in, go to Sign in to the device and key in the Apple ID along with its password. Hit the Sign in button.
- Select iCloud from the list of options in the Menu.
- Now, choose Photos from the Apps Using iCloud segment.
- Turn the toggle next to iCloud Photo Library on. It should be green in color.
- Now, all the pictures taken on the iPhone or iPad, along with the ones that are already there in the Camera Roll, will get saved in the iCloud account.
- In order to save memory on the iPhone or iPad, just select the Optimize iPhone Storage option.
- Now, enable the Upload to My Photo Stream option.
- All the new pictures taken with the iPhone will get synced to all those devices which are linked with the same Apple ID when they get connected to Wi-Fi.
- Now, tap on the Home icon. You will find it under the iPhone or iPad’s screen. Now, you will be directed to the main screen.
- Launch the Photos application. Its icon is rainbow colored with a floral pattern.
- Now, just tap on the Albums option from the bottom tray.
- Select All Photos. You can now access your iCloud photos from the Photos app.
Access iCloud Photos from the browser
- Visit the iCloud website.
- Now, sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- Open the Photos application.
- Now, from the left pane, select All Photos.
Accessing iCloud Photos from Mac
- Log in to iCloud on your Mac device and turn on iCloud Photo Library.
- Now, just click on the Photos application to open it.
- Click on the Albums tab located at the upper side of the app.
- Now, select All Photos.
- All the pictures, including the iCloud ones, will get displayed here.
Accessing iCloud Photos from Windows PC
- Download and install iCloud for Windows on your Windows PC.
- Log in using your Apple ID.
- Launch the Start screen.
- Click on the iCloud app.
- Now, choose iCloud Photos.
- Click on the Downloads option.
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup